- Robert Dean Cites 4th Amendment Violation, Sues TSA Over Full-Body Scans (huffingtonpost.com)
- Are the New TSA Airport Scans and Pat-Downs Unconstitutional? (volokh.com)
- Arkansas man sues over new TSA full-body scans (sfgate.com)
- 4th Amendment Wear for your TSA Protesting Family (slashgear.com)
- CBS Polls Show Public Opinion Turning Against TSA Measures (pumabydesign001.wordpress.com)
- Protest full-body airport scans with
- 4th Amendment underclothes (geek.com)
- Protest TSA with 4th Amendment underwear (news.cnet.com)
A 47 year old gay man was arrested at San Francisco International Airport after ejaculating while being patted down by a male TSA agent. Percy Cummings, an interior designer from San Francisco, is being held without bail after the alleged incident, charged with sexually assaulting a Federal agent.
According to Cummings’ partner, Sergio Armani, Cummings has “multiple piercings on his manhood” which were detected during a full body scan. As a result, Cummings was pulled aside for a pat-down. Armani stated that the unidentified TSA agent spent “an inordinate amount of time groping” Cummings, who had apparently become sexually aroused. Cummings, who has a history of sexual dysfunction, ejaculated while the TSA agent’s hand was feeling the piercings. The TSA agent, according to several witnesses, promptly called for back up. Cummings was thrown to the ground and handcuffed.
A TSA spokesperson declined to comment on this specifc case, but said that anyone ejaculating during a pat-down would be subject to arrest.
In the left image female genitalia are in normal state. In the right image the female is sexually aroused, the vulva is wet and the labia are slightly swollen.