Hmm, I replaced the News Paper years ago with my iPod Touch.
Then my Tilt 2 with windows mobile. Now of cource its the iPhone and the iPad. Was even doing alot of news updates with my dusty old laptop. Save the trees, get a Tablet (grin)
From Rupert Murdoch’s The Daily to the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal, it seems more and more newspapers are turning to iPads and other tablets in an effort to capture a fraction of our daily attention. And as this graphic from Column Five Media illustrates, iPad is well on its way to becoming our Sunday newspaper.
- 6 Best WordPress iPad Plugins (wpjedi.com)
- Will iPad & Tablets Be Our Sunday Paper? (gigaom.com)
- News apps, iPads and sites rated (newstatesman.com)
- Just how many people are using the iPad 2 camera? (Answer: Not many) (macstories.net)
- Apple’s Enterprise Reach Growing Thanks to iPad and iPhone (gigaom.com)
- Thinking about the iPad, Kindle and media [Stuarte Harris] (ecademy.com)