Samsung Infuse 4G SGH-i997
Did you mess up your phone while rooting it, installing third-party apps or playing with the settings?
I rooted my phone and decided to install some stuff on it. I installed some third party apps which messed up my phone. It wouldn’t go past the Samsung and AT&T logo. The screen was black and it would vibrate but not show anything.
I searched all over the internet on how to reset this thing but all they said was “Press the volume down button and power button”. I tried that over and over but it went to the Samsung and AT&T screens as usual…
Well here is how it should be done.
1. Press BOTH + and – volume buttons and the power button TOGETHER for 5 seconds.
2. Release all the buttons
3. A screen will come up with yellow text..
4. Go down to DELETE ALL USER DATA using the volume + and – buttons then press the Power button
5. Reboot phone
That’s how you master reset the Samsung Infuse 4G
Now your phone should be restored and ready to go
OR you can restore your whole firmware.
- AT&T Samsung Infuse 4G Getting Android Gingerbread This Month (pocketnow.com)
- ATT Samsung Infuse 4G to get Gingerbread THIS MONTH (buyitorfryit.com)
- Enter To Win Tickets To See Coldplay And A Samsung INFUSE 4G Smartphone (kroq.radio.com)
- AT&T confirms Samsung Infuse 4G gets Android 2.3 this month (electronista.com)
- [Deal Alert] AT&T Samsung Infuse 4G Available For $50 at Target July 17-23 (androidpolice.com)
- Brand New Samsung Galaxy S Infuse 4G in Canada Review (cellularfirminc.wordpress.com)
- Samsung Impulse 4G to be first AT&T LTE phone? (slashgear.com)
- AT&T Expands U-Verse Mobile App – Now On The LG Thrive, LG Phoenix, And Samsung Infuse 4G (androidpolice.com)
- All-touchscreen feature phone Samsung SGH-t528g coming to TracFone (intomobile.com)
- ***Full Review – ATT Samsung Infuse 4G (buyitorfryit.com)